So over the past few weeks I have been working on a fun little class for my overall After Effects portfolio regarding courses and online teaching. This is the actual preview of the effect you are learning and adding to Your compositions:
So the course takes you by hand, and shows you 3 different techniques on how to add those trendy looking flat shadows into Your existing or my example compositions.
A few benefits of this class:
- Get started with AE the right way, learn essential tools & a proper workflow
- I will touch on topics like precomposing, growing bounds, simple expressions and more
- We will use the repeater, shape layers, create shapes, duplicate layers etc.
- We will be using only build-in effects
- You will learn 3 different techniques to use
- We will save animation presets for future use
- Modernize your compositions – use it for any project
- Learn to have fun inside of After Effects with a new technique
This is one of the examples I have prepared for the course itself:
So there you have it, this is what I’ve been doing for the past weeks and I’m very proud of the end results because the lessons are very carefully recorded and have a good sound quality.
If you want to take the course head over here:
[button text=”Enroll FREE!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/after-effects-basics-flat-shadows-in-after-effects/” style=”solid” color=”blue”]